Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+13
Rozel
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
Romilly
One of the Peasants
GingerBeau46
Indie
Iamroyalty
Spitfire
Admin- Michelle
Tess
17 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 6 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by PaulineB Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm

LOL - Maltese Cross on her gusset will not endear her to the Maltese!

Re Penny Romsey, her husband Lord Romsey ran off with some one on a far flung island. Wonder if it was anything to do with Phil the Greek?!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 6 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

^ She doesn't wear any so would have to have Maltese Cross tattoed on her bum

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:18 am

Phil the German or Phil the Nazi, he ain't Greek.

I am sure Wasty has some ink or a vajazzle
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Admin wrote:Phil the German or Phil the Nazi, he ain't Greek.

Her Mum-in-law has plenty spare diamonds she could use for extra bling there. pale 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:^ She doesn't wear any so would have to have Maltese Cross tattoed on her bum

LOL I just saw that thought of yours in my head. LOL
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:38 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Admin wrote:Phil the German or Phil the Nazi, he ain't Greek.

Her Mum-in-law has plenty spare diamonds she could use for extra bling there. pale 

Don't think I or anyone else could deal with a sparkling crotch flash!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:16 am

That would be hilarious. And I wouldn't put anything past The Slutter.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Please, no. A diamond flashing crotch shot, what an insult to diamond wearers everywhere. Mind you, wouldn´t put it past her, she likes flashing her bits, and especially if she wants the world to see the diamonds. I feel sick at the thought  pale 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Wonder if we will have any more flashes, or if the royals have made sure there is an someone on hand to check out the underwear situation.  One Marilyn moment was too many, the amount we have had is well beyond a joke, there is not one part of her scrawny anatomy we have not seen, and none of it a pretty sight  affraid
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Rozel wrote:Please, no.  A diamond flashing crotch shot, what an insult to diamond wearers everywhere.  Mind you, wouldn´t put it past her, she likes flashing her bits, and especially if she wants the world to see the diamonds.  I feel sick at the thought  pale 

Oooh er - think I may have to sell my sparklers now

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Whether or not if she continues to assault our eyes with her foul, dried up crotch, I do think she would like to definitely attach some bling in there to turn the Moron on and herself.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 am

By the look on that clench jawed face I doubt much would turn him on these days unless of course he is playing away from home?!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:36 pm

You are probably right Anniecross.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 am

Just found this again on Tumblr.  I think it was taken pre-engagement.  

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f46645bb14478a62b7ad84f81ef1f624/tumblr_n4nwuwcSC11reqsvvo1_500.jpg

Then of course we have this one in NZ - warning, not a pretty sight!

http://lovelolaheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/KatesNZCoat.jpg

And of course this one in Australia

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/86830711266/and-here-we-go-lol-saw-this-thanks-to-niraj

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:30 am

Delightful

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am

Future Queen Consort - NOT!!!!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:42 am

That woman sure knows how to get her photo taken. I am sure she has a problem with wanting to show her personal areas to the world, seems to think it is a wonderful thing to do. Poor dear, maybe ma should send her to some sort of place where she can learn how ladies behave, especially in public.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:53 am

I think if she ever did become Queen Consort (highly unlikely) the issue of a chastity belt would be mandatory.

We really should start a 'less we forget thread' ie a gallery of all the revolting crotch shots in one area then we won't come across them by chance and particularly before eating! Several mags and blogs stated that there are thousands of those vile pics on workshop and garage walls around the world, not to mention the perverts using them as screensavers! The Monarchy just couldn't sink any lower if it tried!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:That woman sure knows how to get her photo taken.  I am sure she has a problem with wanting to show her personal areas to the world, seems to think it is a wonderful thing to do.  Poor dear, maybe ma should send her to some sort of place where she can learn how ladies behave, especially in public.  

I don't thinkma would know how/where to look for somewhere like that

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Anniecross wrote:I think if she ever did become Queen Consort (highly unlikely) the issue of a chastity belt would be mandatory.

We really should start a 'less we forget thread'  ie a gallery of all the revolting crotch shots in one area then we won't come across them by chance and particularly before eating!   Several mags and blogs stated that there are thousands of those vile pics on workshop and garage walls around the world, not to mention the perverts using them as screensavers!    The Monarchy just couldn't sink any lower if it tried!!

Didn't PaulineB say she found some in the canteen at the Wetabix factory where she works but I think she said she took them down ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 am

You are correct IamR - I read that too, can't blame her as it offends all decent women.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 am

Romilly wrote:You are correct IamR - I read that too, can't blame her as it offends all decent women.

So it won't offend the middies then  lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:17 pm

So 'she' suddendly got 'well' knowing 'she' might go to NY next month.If 'she' does go another flasing of the > V.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:29 am

Apparently and according to insiders already flashing it to the sun on another sneaky holiday! Some sneaky shots circulating - wonder when they will surface, probably months later like the honeymoon ones where she resembled a concave skeleton with huge man shoulders and feet.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:09 pm

How many vacations and holidays are those lousy going to keep taking.Why are taxpayers even allowing this that woMAN does nothing and spends your money.
On another note that woMAN has a new 'stylist' who is making her dress riskier haha crotch already shown what more can she show her organs.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/11/03/kate-middleton-stylis_n_6094596.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next