Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+13
Rozel
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
Romilly
One of the Peasants
GingerBeau46
Indie
Iamroyalty
Spitfire
Admin- Michelle
Tess
17 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 4 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Me too.  It all looked dried, wrinkled, bony and infected in NZ, goodness knows what it will look like when she is 60. Would need the vomit bucket before I could even look.  EEEEwwwwww.

You "paint " such a lovely picture Snow Kitten !!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 4 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:08 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Rozel wrote:I am taking the liberty of copying this post here.  There are 2 threads for this same topic, which makes it a bit confusing.  I always use this one, started by Tess.

New post by Duquesa de Azúcar Today at 3:05 pm

Parodies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuMPXwGszQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phhYcigoN4

Gem of a find, laughing my socks off, I  tried to view Camzilla and  Charlie on tour of London at the end of the video, but no luck.  Very Happy 

I am glad you enjoyed it Crystal. flower 
Btw...I posted the links you asked for in General News.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:
Indie wrote:Where is this blog about The Stalker being a prostitute CystalEve?

I think this might be it Indie, but not sure.

http://cameogarrett.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/kate-middleton-works-for-cia.html

Apologies, intended to reply earlier Indie. Snow Kitten has located the correct blog. In amidst the whackiness some truth to be found.  Wink 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Thank you CE!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Had to show a bit of knee today didn´t she couldn´t resist. Bet she was hoping Harry would be getting himself excited at the view. What a gross tart she is.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5b68543ff2527718950286ed0b97b115/tumblr_n75oiuEWwB1r6jme9o1_500.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:31 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Had to show a bit of knee today didn´t she couldn´t resist. Bet she was hoping Harry would be getting himself excited at the view.  What a gross tart she is.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5b68543ff2527718950286ed0b97b115/tumblr_n75oiuEWwB1r6jme9o1_500.jpg

Good grief, shameless hussy! Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:26 pm

She just never learns does she. All the wardrobe malfunctions, all the advice given, all the expertise at her fingertips, and still she lets herself down. Arrogance, ignorance, a blend of both? Who knows. Certainly one dimwitted female with few brain cells in that lollipop head.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 pm

She just can't help it. She has been programmed by The Vile Viper to parade her vage to all and sundry. She is totally OCD about and she just can't stop. She's like the fembots in the Austin Powers movies who short circuited and started doing the same thing over and over. She needs intense mental treatment but it's probably too late to correct it. Permanently deranged.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:58 pm

At the polo match she was sure bending over in the tight jeans what for don't you have to have a butt to do that.If she was trying to get attention from guys it didn't work because people seem to be ignoring her.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm

When I saw that pic I couldn't help but think 'what a scrawny a---' and yes she was definitely being ignored!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 am

They need to stay the course and totally ignore her over exposed vage.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:33 am

^^ She is so slutty that's the same position she did in the France balcony what is it with her and her butt.Only female chimps bend over when they want to attract male apes.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:58 am

Oh God! Too funny GermanY.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Oooh, the vision of waity bending over awaiting the arrival of a male chimp, that vision will stay with me forever. Just about sums her up really, classless, no decorum and stupid with it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Oh yes, that vision is branded in my mind too but it is a perfect analogy.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Sadly, a lot of visions about waity´s body that cannot be purged affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Hilarious article by Sarah Whalen which my fellow factory workers love. One of them came across it on another blog. Enjoy.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/688346-will-queen-elizabeth-give-kate-middleton-the-boot-for-showing-booty

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Thanks PaulineB, I am very partial to Sarah Whalen´s articles, and always so spot on, with a great turn of phrase.  Can just imagine your colleagues having a good laugh, as we all do.  Is there a dart board in the staff room? Some of waity´s pics might be good for dart practice.  Oops, maybe not, unless photos are strategically positioned for the Bulls Eye - we don´t want the boys eyes wandering too far away from the centrepiece  What a Face What a Face
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:30 pm

PaulineB wrote:Hilarious article by Sarah Whalen which my fellow factory workers love.  One of them came across it on another blog.    Enjoy.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/688346-will-queen-elizabeth-give-kate-middleton-the-boot-for-showing-booty

It's a wonder you girls ever have time to actually make any Weetabix!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 am

I have just arrived for my shift and as much as I disapprove of Kate and her flashing I can't condone people using it as their screen saver or putting photos on workshop walls. To my horror I found one on a wall today and took it down at the first opportunity as it demeans all women.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 am

PaulineB wrote:I have just arrived for my shift and as much as I disapprove of Kate and her flashing I can't condone people using it as their screen saver or putting photos on workshop walls.  To my horror I found one on a wall today and took it down at the first opportunity as it demeans all women.

Oh Pauline - go have a bowl of Weetabix and stop being such a spoil sport

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Now seeing that on the wall would definitely put me off my Weetabix. The thought of that inflamed and infected crotch in NZ is enough to make anyone feel ill. Maybe it was a Brazilian that went wrong  affraid 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Just love Sarah Whalen blogs, another excellent one, and loads of links. She really does seem to have some good connections. Just great, as ever.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next