Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+13
Rozel
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
Romilly
One of the Peasants
GingerBeau46
Indie
Iamroyalty
Spitfire
Admin- Michelle
Tess
17 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 7 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Romilly Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm

They are all feeling rather pleased with themselves according to insiders as they snuck off for a sunshine holiday supposedly whilst Wasty wasting away and throwing up with HG. Trouble is insiders talk!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 7 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Indie Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:02 pm

I am so sick of these Slime Buckets. Screw them and their damn vacations.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 am

I think more and more are feeling like that Indie.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 am

Apparently waity was seen in Peter Jones in London either yesterday or Thursday - someone posted on Twitter but I can 't find it now - no pics or anything anywhere else so for all we know it could be ma spin to make us think she is not in Mustique

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Can that old Viper Crone ever give it a rest?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:35 pm

^ In a word, "NO" Laughing

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:40 pm

She needs the rabid dog treatment.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Which one ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:17 pm

The Viper Crone.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:10 pm

^ I meant which treatment ??!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Putting the rabid dog down.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:44 pm

^ Oh sure I second that! We'd probably have to join the queue as I'm sure there's plenty of others who agree !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Very Happy

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:05 pm

When you read this you will see why I thought this the best thread to post it on !!! I would die with embarrassment if this was me being written about but then I'm not waity lol!

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=1845

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Brilliant - thanks for posting.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:20 am

Funny how 'she' keeps hiring stylists and looks more terrible.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 pm

I read this on another blog. I think Royal gossip a German site. I cannot take credit for it
http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de

Like it or not, the NYT is the one voice that really matters in this whole non-visit visit. It is what people who matter will read and by people who matter, that means every single PR machine, agents, and those in the public eye. Hillary will, and should, cringe at her own manic display and I predict a minor bump down in her election efforts by association. It was embarrassing. BUT, I will give her a little break because she seemed more maniacal by comparison to the sense of indifference from the royal couple. They, too, could've smiled, laughed and at least pretended to have been enjoying themselves. It was a somewhat pivotal moment that was, to me, indicative of their lack of people skills. It was, in short, supposed to be fun. And fun was in short supply with these two.

Anyway, it's important to note that the article is placed on the fashion page and not on the news cycle area but it was cleverly done to indicate quite clearly that this visit was a disappointment and an opportunity missed. I'm not sure the D/D can recover from this in the US when it comes to any fundraising efforts or diplomatic endeavors moving forward.

When I saw PW sit there in his blue shirt in the Oval Office I knew that somebody would pick it up and am glad it was the heavy (NYT) in the media pack who mentioned it. The power suit was MIA and it showed to me and I'm sure many others that PW has not matured into any kind of world stage presence. His speech went unnoticed by and large and the whole effect came off as downgrading what people perceive as the magic and mystery of the BRF which is their one big ace in the hole. It was an innocent enough remark by PW, the whole, "Are all the media in here?" in the Oval Office but as any savvy person knows, there was a hold back on who was allowed in. It was a very small representation of the whole press corps that the President deals with on a daily basis so, again, PW looked like a puppy blinded by the wolf pack.

The problem, for me, lies not with anybody other than the duo themselves. Nobody forced them to dress unprofessionally. No one forced them to act distant and borderline intimidated, uncomfortable and speechless. PW has more than enough money to have done this right whether somebody grabbed the purse strings or not. He didn't CARE enough.

From the first volley re the media's dress code and the useless barriers around the hotel they were in trouble. First impressions are everything. I don't care what country you visit. Their first foot fall was a brief, deer in the headlights 6 second photo op in frumpy clothes and no leaning in with ready handshakes all 'round. The bball game was a huge mistake, PR-wise as well. It was meaningless and put them in the role of aunt-so-and-so's kids coming to NY so let's get them some tickets because we don't know what to do with them.

Good press/bad press is, for me, not the issue. What is the issue is that nobody cared. The press was weak, the impression was ignorable and their mission impossible to discover. That could've been completely forgiven if they had each shown a bright, shining sense of genuine engagement and appreciation by actions, dress and a sense of purpose.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:55 pm

What a brilliant article Admin. Whoever wrote that has hit the nail on the head and deserves a gold star. Could not agree with it more, or put it better myself.

I mean, who in their right mind, male or female, would expect to talk to the President of the United States about the birth of fakie porgie, publicly and on tv as well. Dork. I think President Obama covered it all by saying reeeeaaaalllllly - end of. Very polite of him not to look bored and turn away. A world leader, and that is all he can find to talk to him about. As they say, says it all doesn´t it for him and waity, I think they must share one brain cell between them, and that is not well used, barley call it second hand would you. Streuth, how to show the UK up, yet again.

One thing willy boy has done in NY is show the world that neither he, nor the odious female he calls his wife, are fit to be in the royal family, full stop.

I can add nothing to that article, absolutely nothing, it is truly brilliant, nothing left out and so well written.

Some sychopfants on various forums saying quite a few papers covering the story, not looked, but can´t see they are overly flattering, most of American seem to have blinked and missed the fact that they were there, and good for them. Just very sorry we had to accept them back on British soil.

No idea why waity wanted to go. Couldn´t even buy a new frock for the Gala dinner, looked a mess the rest of the time, shocking pink coat at Ground Zero, showing her fake body bump straps most of the time (when she deigned to wear it). Should have stayed home waity and done yourself a big favour.

Thanks for posting Admin, just brilliant.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Love the eye rolling.......can you imagine Diana doing that ? nope, not a chance
Cheap £99 dress with a bought £49,000 cartier necklace.Glad she buys British
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:08 pm

^Thing is she makes even expensive things look like trash so sometimes I wish she didn't buy British

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:28 am

The more comparisons to Diana, the less WK looks like a worthy successor.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:49 pm

She doesn't have te beauty, charm or charisma of Diana and despite Ma's desperate attempts to put her in copies of Diana's clothes it can never happen.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:04 pm

^Silk purse, sow's ear comes to mind

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

No truer word spoken

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Waity is not a worthy successor to Princess Diana, in fact she is not a worthy anything to anyone in my view.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next