Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+13
Rozel
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
Romilly
One of the Peasants
GingerBeau46
Indie
Iamroyalty
Spitfire
Admin- Michelle
Tess
17 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 3 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Tess Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:06 pm

OMG...lovelolaheart.com has secured an interview with waity's arse!!!! You won't stop laughing reading it  Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 3 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Melia, London, United Kingdom, 13 hours ago
These royal ladies on the continent are far classier than Kate. Doubt we will ever see their bare thighs or pants due to wind vs ridiculous outfits, or their bare chests or bums. Sad that a potential Queen of England has shown all to the world. Nasty.
Reply New
264 Click to rate
2 of 5 repliesSee all replies
marycorrie, Essex, 1 hour ago
Agree Elle, her days in the RF are numbered. Bad news.
6 Rated

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2652085/Swedish-Princess-Leonore-baptised-outside-Stockholm-exactly-one-year-parents-Princess-Madeline-Christopher-ONeill-got-married-ceremony-proves-one-fainting-guard.html#ixzz34A6pXJfA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Had to post this - hope the comments show.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Just saw this post on DM from fisherman, Hull ..............obviously a man with a bit of class who doesn''t like waity's behaviour!!!

There's so much wrong with waity - she is totally unfit for her position in the RF - her recent behaviour going without knickers and the flashing her crotch to the world says it all

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 pm

I can imagine a good old 'salt of the earth' Fisherman being appalled at such a wanton display. Will go over and support him.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes, the comments were scathing, and most in favour of the Swedish royals. Waity is so common, she really has not moved on, it would appear she sees nothing wrong with her behaviour and it does not need to be modified. When you look at comparison photos, waity always looks so tacky, never quite makes the grade. And to me she looks "grubby" for want of a better word. Everything at her fingertips and she just does not want to change.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Another scathing blog by someone called, Mama. Just reading it turned me pale, some very loopy stuff on her blog, but maybe they are trying to tell us something confused 
"The U.S. would rather support prostitutes. They are supporting a Prostitute named Kate Middleton. She even had a contract to be a prostitute. It wasn't a contract for engagement, it was for prostitution. And what urgent need did she have to be a prostitute? She wasn't being tortured, and she didn't need money because she was a victim of corruption or crimes. She chose to be a prostitute with nothing pushing her to it. She chose to not even take independent job offers, to make it on her own, in exchange for remaining a hooker. It isn't as though she never had opportunities to do something for herself, on her own--she wasn't frozen out of business or work or tortured out of it. She willfully chose to stay at home with mom and dad and be a prostitute.
If she wants a nice place in Nevada, we can help make arrangements for her at a local wh*rehouse. If Katie knows how to be a prostitute for the CIA, she knows how to be a prostitute for anyone. Once she lowered the bar for her own life, and chose prostitution over legitimate job offers, she chose her destiny.
I can understand women who get pushed to it, out of horrific circumstances, but that's not how it was for Katie. She had plenty of opportunities, legitimate opportunities to make it on her own. No one was stopping her. Torture wasn't stopping her, and there was no family crisis or need to feed a child or some other pressing issue stopping her."

Katie embraced prostitution with all her heart.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Where is this blog about The Stalker being a prostitute CystalEve?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Yes, would love to see that blog too CE. They might take it down soon, you never know. Hit the nail on the head though didn´t they, big time. And this is what has married into the royal family - amazing, obviously let anything into that family these days.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Tess wrote:OMG...lovelolaheart.com has secured an interview with waity's arse!!!! You won't stop laughing reading it  Very Happy 

Found the link to this one

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=1557

Liked this one too

http://lovelolaheart.com/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Indie wrote:Where is this blog about The Stalker being a prostitute CystalEve?

I think this might be it Indie, but not sure.

http://cameogarrett.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/kate-middleton-works-for-cia.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

I can't stand looking at her big potato head with the ugly black fascinator. It makes her head look even bigger than it is. The fascinator would look better if it were perched on her over exposed oh so pert bum.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 am

They are apparently so out of fashion now but she has to wear them because of the 'man in drag' look if she wears a proper hat. Although mentioned before the expression on Eugenie's face is priceless when she turns round and looks up at it as they are walking to the Garden Party.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:30 pm

She will never be the right person for this position. The sooner they all realise that the better.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:She will never be the right person for this position. The sooner they all realise that the better.

Listen to the late James Whittaker on what you just said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2oWKmRaj8
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:30 pm

I guess they know this now.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Yup, but as ever they want to lock the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I am taking the liberty of copying this post here. There are 2 threads for this same topic, which makes it a bit confusing. I always use this one, started by Tess.

New post by Duquesa de Azúcar Today at 3:05 pm

Parodies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuMPXwGszQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phhYcigoN4

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Waity will never stop flashing - it's in her blood and part of her 'sex is all' training by Ma. She hasn't anything else and will probably still be flashing her scrawny a--- and crotch when she is 90!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:28 am

Anniecross wrote:Waity will never stop flashing - it's in her blood and part of her 'sex is all' training by Ma.  She hasn't anything else and will probably still be flashing her scrawny a--- and crotch when she is 90!

Well at least most of us (?) won't be around to see that one!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Gawd - the sight is bad enough now, don't want to think what it will be like at 90. Quite put me off my lunch.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 pm

I can't even go there on that one.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Waisty flashing at 60+ OMG, I need anti puke tabs now
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Me too. It all looked dried, wrinkled, bony and infected in NZ, goodness knows what it will look like when she is 60. Would need the vomit bucket before I could even look. EEEEwwwwww.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Rozel wrote:I am taking the liberty of copying this post here.  There are 2 threads for this same topic, which makes it a bit confusing.  I always use this one, started by Tess.

New post by Duquesa de Azúcar Today at 3:05 pm

Parodies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuMPXwGszQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phhYcigoN4

Gem of a find, laughing my socks off, I tried to view Camzilla and Charlie on tour of London at the end of the video, but no luck.  Very Happy 

CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next