Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince george the brown eyed royal

+14
Aethelflaed
Spitfire
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
GermanY
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
PaulineB
18 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 6 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

I think more and more of the public are seeing that unpleasant obnoxious side..
If anyone ever had all the chances in the world to be popular, he did. He blew it irretrievably by being reeled in by the grasping Meddledooms.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 6 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Indie Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 pm

It is disgusting that the little worm took the job from someone who needed it. He had better not take that salary. The only way he got the job was because of his granny and the big payoff. He is such a nasty little shit.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Perfectly put Indie! I can't believe he has done it again either.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Why does he have to have a paying job at all? I just don't get it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:59 pm

The next thing is he will be applying to join the Red Arrows! I love the Red Arrows and if Willy was only a tenth as talented as those amazing pilots he would be very fortunate.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:49 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714405/After-4-5m-refit-make-Kensington-Palace-fit-prince-William-Kate-head-live-Norfolk.html

What a lovely pic of WVC and his pretty wife. He is the spitting image of someone but can't put my finger on it?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:41 am

Anniecross wrote:The next thing is he will be applying to join the Red Arrows!   I love the Red Arrows and if Willy was only a tenth as talented as those amazing pilots he would be very fortunate.

willy's not good enough for that - saw a programme on the Red Arrows the other day - they are the cream of the cream - harry would have a better chance

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm

If WVC is the bio daddy, it explains the brown hair that's still being dyed.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:05 am

My God! The little prince is the spitting image of WVC. Brown eyes and all. Explains a lot. Whew!!!!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

@ IamR - trouble is as the blonde dyes gets shampood out it starts going that ginger colour - big give-away isn´t it. especially to us women, most of us have used hair colour many times over the years and we know the look!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:35 pm

It is out right child abuse that they are bleaching his baby hair. Horrible people to do such a thing to a baby. They must be mighty desperate to attempt to change his looks from his bio parents. Unfortunately for The Viper, he is the spitting image of WVC. They can't do anything about that unless they take him to see a plastic surgeon and get to work on him. And if that happens, then they would be the worst monsters ever.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:45 am

I wonder what Kate's trying to pull now. Once again pictures of her have appeared in PopSugar.

Now anyone who has read my posts over at RGF, know that I've always rolled my eyes over the the fact that PopSugar always gets these exclusive photos and they're always of Crotchy in the fucking park! Just like it always made me give the side eye when we would get pics of the ninny coming and going into Tesco and Waitrose when they were in Wales. Really, a photographer traveling two hours just to get those useless pics, yeah right! Never any deviances.

Now the pictures have been taken down but this time around I'm wondering if there's a dispute going on because the Palace has got Kate's number and has put her on speed dial. They're trying to squash any bit of PR that she tries to push. They can't answer to any of the bullshit articles Viper puts out there but they can put a stop to any I'm such a good hands on mother moments. They can get away with it as after all, she loves her privacy and is constantly shrieking about it Cool I don't think for one minute that anything she does, does not have an ulterior motive. You never see them walking in the park on a regular basis. They're always seen when Kate wants them to be seen. Plus, with the royals not getting legal help for free anymore, why would they waste money and time on this.

Just something I'm tossing around at the moment.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:26 pm

^ Yeah they were, I've seen them now but thank you.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 am

Waste of time retracting pics for as soon as they appear someone will save them and they are there for posterity. Like all the grotesque crotchgate and butt ones, they will be there for ever and produced as and when. Doubt if Wasty will ever make it to Queen Consort but on the rare chance she did the market would be flooded with Queen crotchgate photos.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:49 pm

As they are, or were yesterday, still on Tumblr then why pull the identical photos from Pop Sugar.  They are saying temporarily unavailable on Pop Sugar define temporary.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm

IMO to send Kate a message that her stupid PR stunts no longer being tolerated and it still lessens the exposure.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:49 pm

What is that link -a medd website full of royals? What for? pretentious our what.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Your guess is as good as mine. The Pippa me me me me web page ?
Stupid and laughable family crest
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:47 pm

God, I think other than ensnaring the idiot Worm Boy William, The Viper and Her Nest are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:11 pm

They just don't realise that people are laughing their socks off at their ridiculous 'trying to be somebodies' antics.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Theyr'e so far up their own a****s I bet they never see daylight

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 am

They must be awarded something for being the most odious family in the land - no contest!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next